- Saying no.
- Becoming aware of awareness
- Consciousness and Mind
- how many times have i sat by this river?
- A couple of wonderful writings, from 1993
- The Pitchforks are Coming…
- Star Wars
- The Newsroom, Opening Theme, Orchestral Score (Sheet Music)
- The Newsroom Opening Theme–First Fragment
- I’m in print! Click here!
- Blocking communications
- On rag-dolls and zombies…
- Sport and Peacefulness
- Triage: Dr. James Orbinski
- Diamond Poem
- Love-filled, precision-guided lightning bolts
- The Bridge
- Radiation: A Primer
- Crisis Sex?
- The Pineal Gland
- Links to the music of Prahas
- Ruminations on Serotonin and Endorphins
- My contribution to Super Sunday
- George Carlo and Cell Phones
- Untitled 1
- Boulders on the Path
- The PLANET Somalia Project
- The Wonder of It All
- Inherited Power
- Sitting on a bench…
- Implementing New Technologies
- Building a Sense of Security
musingsofadisciple on Consciousness and Mind musingsofadisciple on The Pineal Gland anthony mckenzie on The Pineal Gland musingsofadisciple on Links to the music of Pra… musingsofadisciple on The Newsroom, Opening Theme, O…
Author Archives: musingsofadisciple
Click here to see the latest musings… Enjoy! Advertisements
Click here for my latest musings… Love.
There is an interesting conversation online (recording available on YouTube) about the relationship between consciousness and mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLbSlC0Pucw Sean Carroll, a physicist, takes a scientific materialist point of view, and Alan Wallace, a Buddhist scholar, takes a more “spiritual” point … Continue reading
Click for the full text — a gorgeous collection of letters… A brief excerpt: *** My gate has a sign posted on it: Do not look back, move forward, do not open your eyes, feel your way into this garden. … Continue reading
“If we don’t do something to fix the glaring inequities in this economy, the pitchforks are going to come for us. No society can sustain this kind of rising inequality. In fact, there is no example in human history where … Continue reading