- On “a vision”…
- it’s time
- My coaching website
- Saying no.
- Becoming aware of awareness
- Consciousness and Mind
- how many times have i sat by this river?
- A couple of wonderful writings, from 1993
- The Pitchforks are Coming…
- Star Wars
- The Newsroom, Opening Theme, Orchestral Score (Sheet Music)
- The Newsroom Opening Theme–First Fragment
- I’m in print! Click here!
- Blocking communications
- On rag-dolls and zombies…
- Sport and Peacefulness
- Triage: Dr. James Orbinski
- Diamond Poem
- Love-filled, precision-guided lightning bolts
- The Bridge
- Radiation: A Primer
- Crisis Sex?
- The Pineal Gland
- Links to the music of Prahas
- Ruminations on Serotonin and Endorphins
- My contribution to Super Sunday
- George Carlo and Cell Phones
- Untitled 1
- Boulders on the Path
- The PLANET Somalia Project
- The Wonder of It All
- Inherited Power
- Sitting on a bench…
- Implementing New Technologies
- Building a Sense of Security
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part I)
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part II)
- Beyond Information
You can send an email to Prahas (the author of this blog) at foundpra at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
“Two minutes l… on Beyond Information Triage – Exqui… on Triage: Dr. James Orbinsk… musingsofadisciple on Blocking communications musingsofadisciple on Consciousness and Mind musingsofadisciple on The Pineal Gland
Author Archives: musingsofadisciple
As I was journaling this morning, I found myself writing this hypothesis: “A vision by definition involves an on-going set of ideas projected out into the future. That is to say a vision lives in the realms of thought and … Continue reading
So it’s that moment when total chaos is about to erupt and she is standing there outside and she flashes forward and her daughter whispers in her ear, “wake up, mommy” and then she flashes forward to the meeting with … Continue reading
Hello friends! I’ve begun a career as a life coach. Learn more here: Exquisite Attention Coaching website Have a beautiful day!
Click here to see the latest musings… Enjoy!
Click here for my latest musings… Love.
There is an interesting conversation online (recording available on YouTube) about the relationship between consciousness and mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLbSlC0Pucw Sean Carroll, a physicist, takes a scientific materialist point of view, and Alan Wallace, a Buddhist scholar, takes a more “spiritual” point … Continue reading