- Saying no.
- Becoming aware of awareness
- Consciousness and Mind
- how many times have i sat by this river?
- A couple of wonderful writings, from 1993
- The Pitchforks are Coming…
- Star Wars
- The Newsroom, Opening Theme, Orchestral Score (Sheet Music)
- The Newsroom Opening Theme–First Fragment
- I’m in print! Click here!
- Blocking communications
- On rag-dolls and zombies…
- Sport and Peacefulness
- Triage: Dr. James Orbinski
- Diamond Poem
- Love-filled, precision-guided lightning bolts
- The Bridge
- Radiation: A Primer
- Crisis Sex?
- The Pineal Gland
- Links to the music of Prahas
- Ruminations on Serotonin and Endorphins
- My contribution to Super Sunday
- George Carlo and Cell Phones
- Untitled 1
- Boulders on the Path
- The PLANET Somalia Project
- The Wonder of It All
- Inherited Power
- Sitting on a bench…
- Implementing New Technologies
- Building a Sense of Security
musingsofadisciple on Consciousness and Mind musingsofadisciple on The Pineal Gland anthony mckenzie on The Pineal Gland musingsofadisciple on Links to the music of Pra… musingsofadisciple on The Newsroom, Opening Theme, O…
Category Archives: Art
Unbounded sky. Vast beyond words. Sunlight, darkness your blessed children. Jesus, Buddha, the Hasid Masters spoke to the human family of these spaces. Our family. The world’s peoples. Connections are created: by blood and marriage, love and fate, spirit and … Continue reading
Why does my mind steeped in soot cause me to cry out, “War! War! Rage against the vile winds which rip through the virgin, green fields, stripping them of their succulent fruit,” when I know, from a higher place inside, … Continue reading
Hello, Readers, I thought you might enjoy hearing a bit of my music. 1) I Keep on Loving You (a solo piano version of an Osho song) 2) I Can Hear You (ditto) 3) Haiku #8 Long Form (a lovely … Continue reading
formlessness. light and darkness. the forms begin to emerge. sex. voo doo. money. the arts. food. creative expression. happiness and sadness. intellectual thought. romantic love. the assertion of the will of “i am.” the softness of the heart. ahh. a … Continue reading
Do little. Allow the beyond to have its way with you. Disappearing, only the precious lingers.
“If you’ve got a song in your heart, and who knows how it got there, you better sing it because when you’re gone, nobody’s there to sing it, and you’ll be sad about it when you’re laying on your death … Continue reading
In Part I of this blog-post, I wrote about the need to seduce people into the practice of meditation techniques and right prayer, so as to bring about the conditions needed for more fruitful negotiations of intractable conflicts. James Hillman, … Continue reading