- On “a vision”…
- it’s time
- My coaching website
- Saying no.
- Becoming aware of awareness
- Consciousness and Mind
- how many times have i sat by this river?
- A couple of wonderful writings, from 1993
- The Pitchforks are Coming…
- Star Wars
- The Newsroom, Opening Theme, Orchestral Score (Sheet Music)
- The Newsroom Opening Theme–First Fragment
- I’m in print! Click here!
- Blocking communications
- On rag-dolls and zombies…
- Sport and Peacefulness
- Triage: Dr. James Orbinski
- Diamond Poem
- Love-filled, precision-guided lightning bolts
- The Bridge
- Radiation: A Primer
- Crisis Sex?
- The Pineal Gland
- Links to the music of Prahas
- Ruminations on Serotonin and Endorphins
- My contribution to Super Sunday
- George Carlo and Cell Phones
- Untitled 1
- Boulders on the Path
- The PLANET Somalia Project
- The Wonder of It All
- Inherited Power
- Sitting on a bench…
- Implementing New Technologies
- Building a Sense of Security
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part I)
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part II)
- Beyond Information
You can send an email to Prahas (the author of this blog) at foundpra at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
“Two minutes l… on Beyond Information Triage – Exqui… on Triage: Dr. James Orbinsk… musingsofadisciple on Blocking communications musingsofadisciple on Consciousness and Mind musingsofadisciple on The Pineal Gland
Category Archives: Poetry
Unbounded sky. Vast beyond words. Sunlight, darkness your blessed children. Jesus, Buddha, the Hasid Masters spoke to the human family of these spaces. Our family. The world’s peoples. Connections are created: by blood and marriage, love and fate, spirit and … Continue reading
Why does my mind steeped in soot cause me to cry out, “War! War! Rage against the vile winds which rip through the virgin, green fields, stripping them of their succulent fruit,” when I know, from a higher place inside, … Continue reading
formlessness. light and darkness. the forms begin to emerge. sex. voo doo. money. the arts. food. creative expression. happiness and sadness. intellectual thought. romantic love. the assertion of the will of “i am.” the softness of the heart. ahh. a … Continue reading
Do little. Allow the beyond to have its way with you. Disappearing, only the precious lingers.