- it’s time
- My coaching website
- Saying no.
- Becoming aware of awareness
- Consciousness and Mind
- how many times have i sat by this river?
- A couple of wonderful writings, from 1993
- The Pitchforks are Coming…
- Star Wars
- The Newsroom, Opening Theme, Orchestral Score (Sheet Music)
- The Newsroom Opening Theme–First Fragment
- I’m in print! Click here!
- Blocking communications
- On rag-dolls and zombies…
- Sport and Peacefulness
- Triage: Dr. James Orbinski
- Diamond Poem
- Love-filled, precision-guided lightning bolts
- The Bridge
- Radiation: A Primer
- Crisis Sex?
- The Pineal Gland
- Links to the music of Prahas
- Ruminations on Serotonin and Endorphins
- My contribution to Super Sunday
- George Carlo and Cell Phones
- Untitled 1
- Boulders on the Path
- The PLANET Somalia Project
- The Wonder of It All
- Inherited Power
- Sitting on a bench…
- Implementing New Technologies
- Building a Sense of Security
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part I)
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part II)
- Beyond Information
You can send an email to Prahas (the author of this blog) at foundpra at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
“Two minutes l… on Beyond Information Triage – Exqui… on Triage: Dr. James Orbinsk… musingsofadisciple on Blocking communications musingsofadisciple on Consciousness and Mind musingsofadisciple on The Pineal Gland
Category Archives: Spirituality
Serotonin and Endorphins There is sex. There is bi-polar disorder. There is porn. There is the mystical notion that we are energetic beings, at times filled with juice, and at times running on empty. There is happiness and sadness, love … Continue reading
Cradle to Cradle Design: An Essential Perspective as We Begin to Technologically Enter God’s Inner Temple We are at a tremendously exciting threshold of human development. As a species we have loved, since the time we lived in caves, to … Continue reading
For those of you who do not know about George Carlo, please take a moment to read below. ‘ From 1993 to 1999 [George Carlo] headed the Wireless Technology Research program (WTR), a US$28.5 million research program, employing over 200 … Continue reading
Do little. Allow the beyond to have its way with you. Disappearing, only the precious lingers.
“Living on this earth has never been easy. The Buddha famously taught that ‘life is suffering,’ and that the way out was to get enlightened. That alone was challenging. But the Buddha lived 2500 years ago… before email, cell phones, … Continue reading
“If you’ve got a song in your heart, and who knows how it got there, you better sing it because when you’re gone, nobody’s there to sing it, and you’ll be sad about it when you’re laying on your death … Continue reading