- The Mechanism
- What is the context?
- On “a vision”…
- it’s time
- My coaching website
- Saying no.
- Becoming aware of awareness
- Consciousness and Mind
- how many times have i sat by this river?
- A couple of wonderful writings, from 1993
- The Pitchforks are Coming…
- Star Wars
- The Newsroom, S1 Opening Theme, Orchestral Score & Piano Reduction (Sheet Music)
- The Newsroom Opening Theme–First Fragment
- I’m in print! Click here!
- Blocking communications
- On rag-dolls and zombies…
- Sport and Peacefulness
- Triage: Dr. James Orbinski
- Diamond Poem
- Love-filled, precision-guided lightning bolts
- The Bridge
- Radiation: A Primer
- Crisis Sex?
- The Pineal Gland
- Links to the music of Prahas
- Ruminations on Serotonin and Endorphins
- My contribution to Super Sunday
- George Carlo and Cell Phones
- Untitled 1
- Boulders on the Path
- The PLANET Somalia Project
- The Wonder of It All
- Inherited Power
- Sitting on a bench…
- Implementing New Technologies
- Building a Sense of Security
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part I)
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part II)
- Beyond Information
You can send an email to Prahas (the author of this blog) at foundpra at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
“Two minutes l… on Beyond Information Triage – Exqui… on Triage: Dr. James Orbinsk… musingsofadisciple on Blocking communications musingsofadisciple on Consciousness and Mind musingsofadisciple on The Pineal Gland
Tag Archives: awareness
Why does my mind steeped in soot cause me to cry out, “War! War! Rage against the vile winds which rip through the virgin, green fields, stripping them of their succulent fruit,” when I know, from a higher place inside, … Continue reading
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Quick, grab the nearest hottie and jump into the sack… A fundamental question I find staring me in the face is, “How am I going to respond to the recent local, state, … Continue reading
I had a teacher who once said, “We are all responsible for the dots we connect in our heads.” What does this mean? To me it means that the universe is an infinitely complex and mysterious place. One person could … Continue reading
Serotonin and Endorphins There is sex. There is bi-polar disorder. There is porn. There is the mystical notion that we are energetic beings, at times filled with juice, and at times running on empty. There is happiness and sadness, love … Continue reading
Cradle to Cradle Design: An Essential Perspective as We Begin to Technologically Enter God’s Inner Temple We are at a tremendously exciting threshold of human development. As a species we have loved, since the time we lived in caves, to … Continue reading