- it’s time
- My coaching website
- Saying no.
- Becoming aware of awareness
- Consciousness and Mind
- how many times have i sat by this river?
- A couple of wonderful writings, from 1993
- The Pitchforks are Coming…
- Star Wars
- The Newsroom, Opening Theme, Orchestral Score (Sheet Music)
- The Newsroom Opening Theme–First Fragment
- I’m in print! Click here!
- Blocking communications
- On rag-dolls and zombies…
- Sport and Peacefulness
- Triage: Dr. James Orbinski
- Diamond Poem
- Love-filled, precision-guided lightning bolts
- The Bridge
- Radiation: A Primer
- Crisis Sex?
- The Pineal Gland
- Links to the music of Prahas
- Ruminations on Serotonin and Endorphins
- My contribution to Super Sunday
- George Carlo and Cell Phones
- Untitled 1
- Boulders on the Path
- The PLANET Somalia Project
- The Wonder of It All
- Inherited Power
- Sitting on a bench…
- Implementing New Technologies
- Building a Sense of Security
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part I)
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part II)
- Beyond Information
You can send an email to Prahas (the author of this blog) at foundpra at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
“Two minutes l… on Beyond Information Triage – Exqui… on Triage: Dr. James Orbinsk… musingsofadisciple on Blocking communications musingsofadisciple on Consciousness and Mind musingsofadisciple on The Pineal Gland
Tag Archives: enlightenment
I had a teacher who once said, “We are all responsible for the dots we connect in our heads.” What does this mean? To me it means that the universe is an infinitely complex and mysterious place. One person could … Continue reading
For those of you who do not know about George Carlo, please take a moment to read below. ‘ From 1993 to 1999 [George Carlo] headed the Wireless Technology Research program (WTR), a US$28.5 million research program, employing over 200 … Continue reading
formlessness. light and darkness. the forms begin to emerge. sex. voo doo. money. the arts. food. creative expression. happiness and sadness. intellectual thought. romantic love. the assertion of the will of “i am.” the softness of the heart. ahh. a … Continue reading
Do little. Allow the beyond to have its way with you. Disappearing, only the precious lingers.
“Living on this earth has never been easy. The Buddha famously taught that ‘life is suffering,’ and that the way out was to get enlightened. That alone was challenging. But the Buddha lived 2500 years ago… before email, cell phones, … Continue reading
We live in a world obsessed with advertising. “Look at me! Buy my things!” There are other, more mysterious paths through which that which we need comes to us. To wit: walking through a bookstore, a title catches your eye. You … Continue reading
In Part I of this blog-post, I wrote about the need to seduce people into the practice of meditation techniques and right prayer, so as to bring about the conditions needed for more fruitful negotiations of intractable conflicts. James Hillman, … Continue reading