- My coaching website
- Saying no.
- Becoming aware of awareness
- Consciousness and Mind
- how many times have i sat by this river?
- A couple of wonderful writings, from 1993
- The Pitchforks are Coming…
- Star Wars
- The Newsroom, Opening Theme, Orchestral Score (Sheet Music)
- The Newsroom Opening Theme–First Fragment
- I’m in print! Click here!
- Blocking communications
- On rag-dolls and zombies…
- Sport and Peacefulness
- Triage: Dr. James Orbinski
- Diamond Poem
- Love-filled, precision-guided lightning bolts
- The Bridge
- Radiation: A Primer
- Crisis Sex?
- The Pineal Gland
- Links to the music of Prahas
- Ruminations on Serotonin and Endorphins
- My contribution to Super Sunday
- George Carlo and Cell Phones
- Untitled 1
- Boulders on the Path
- The PLANET Somalia Project
- The Wonder of It All
- Inherited Power
- Sitting on a bench…
- Implementing New Technologies
- Building a Sense of Security
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part I)
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part II)
- Beyond Information
You can send an email to Prahas (the author of this blog) at foundpra at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
musingsofadisciple on Blocking communications musingsofadisciple on Consciousness and Mind musingsofadisciple on The Pineal Gland anthony mckenzie on The Pineal Gland musingsofadisciple on Links to the music of Pra…
Tag Archives: meditation
Do little. Allow the beyond to have its way with you. Disappearing, only the precious lingers.
“Living on this earth has never been easy. The Buddha famously taught that ‘life is suffering,’ and that the way out was to get enlightened. That alone was challenging. But the Buddha lived 2500 years ago… before email, cell phones, … Continue reading
“If you’ve got a song in your heart, and who knows how it got there, you better sing it because when you’re gone, nobody’s there to sing it, and you’ll be sad about it when you’re laying on your death … Continue reading
Each human being has the potential to access a wealth of power, manifested in different forms, all ultimately originating from a divine Source. Before the age of technology, the vast majority of human beings did not have easy access to … Continue reading
We live in a world obsessed with advertising. “Look at me! Buy my things!” There are other, more mysterious paths through which that which we need comes to us. To wit: walking through a bookstore, a title catches your eye. You … Continue reading
A conflict arises when one or more parties want to change the status quo. If all parties are satisfied with the way things are, no conflict arises. The scope of a conflict can be defined as the difference between the … Continue reading
In Part I of this blog-post, I wrote about the need to seduce people into the practice of meditation techniques and right prayer, so as to bring about the conditions needed for more fruitful negotiations of intractable conflicts. James Hillman, … Continue reading