- The Mechanism
- What is the context?
- On “a vision”…
- it’s time
- My coaching website
- Saying no.
- Becoming aware of awareness
- Consciousness and Mind
- how many times have i sat by this river?
- A couple of wonderful writings, from 1993
- The Pitchforks are Coming…
- Star Wars
- The Newsroom, S1 Opening Theme, Orchestral Score & Piano Reduction (Sheet Music)
- The Newsroom Opening Theme–First Fragment
- I’m in print! Click here!
- Blocking communications
- On rag-dolls and zombies…
- Sport and Peacefulness
- Triage: Dr. James Orbinski
- Diamond Poem
- Love-filled, precision-guided lightning bolts
- The Bridge
- Radiation: A Primer
- Crisis Sex?
- The Pineal Gland
- Links to the music of Prahas
- Ruminations on Serotonin and Endorphins
- My contribution to Super Sunday
- George Carlo and Cell Phones
- Untitled 1
- Boulders on the Path
- The PLANET Somalia Project
- The Wonder of It All
- Inherited Power
- Sitting on a bench…
- Implementing New Technologies
- Building a Sense of Security
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part I)
- Resolving Intractable Conflicts: An Inner Approach (Part II)
- Beyond Information
You can send an email to Prahas (the author of this blog) at foundpra at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
“Two minutes l… on Beyond Information Triage – Exqui… on Triage: Dr. James Orbinsk… musingsofadisciple on Blocking communications musingsofadisciple on Consciousness and Mind musingsofadisciple on The Pineal Gland
Tag Archives: peace
Why does my mind steeped in soot cause me to cry out, “War! War! Rage against the vile winds which rip through the virgin, green fields, stripping them of their succulent fruit,” when I know, from a higher place inside, … Continue reading
I continue to send out a clarion call for problem solving rather than power tripping; for putting our heads together rather than banging heads; for good-faith collaboration among all merited individuals on any given topic, rather than clever, cunning subversion … Continue reading
Two shores; Separated by a roily river and eons of distrust. “I can become a Bridge,” offers a pile of wood. For decades, centuries, cries of “NO” resound through the hate-filled skies. Then, at last, a full moon to the … Continue reading
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Quick, grab the nearest hottie and jump into the sack… A fundamental question I find staring me in the face is, “How am I going to respond to the recent local, state, … Continue reading
formlessness. light and darkness. the forms begin to emerge. sex. voo doo. money. the arts. food. creative expression. happiness and sadness. intellectual thought. romantic love. the assertion of the will of “i am.” the softness of the heart. ahh. a … Continue reading
“Living on this earth has never been easy. The Buddha famously taught that ‘life is suffering,’ and that the way out was to get enlightened. That alone was challenging. But the Buddha lived 2500 years ago… before email, cell phones, … Continue reading